The "Worksorted" website located at www.worksorted.com (the
"Website") is owned, controlled and operated by Worksorted Pty Ltd (ACN 134 941 423)
("we", "our", or "us").
The terms and conditions set out below (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to the use of the
you (the "User", "your"). The Website is available for you to use conditional
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be legally
these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must not
use the Website.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Notice of any amendments will be displayed
Website. Your continued use of the Website following any amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute
acceptance by you of that amendment and you will be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. You should
yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly.
Where a definition is used for the first time in the Terms and Conditions, it will appear in bold
"Content" means all content on the Website including without limitation text, photographs,
names, designs, information, Personal Information, financial information, data, drawings, links, video
"Intellectual Property" means all intellectual property and quasi-intellectual property rights
present and future) conferred by law (whether registered or unregistered) including without limitation business
trade or services marks, patents, designs, trade secrets, computer programs, data bases, copyright, circuit
moral rights and all proprietary rights and all other intellectual property defined in Article 2 of the
establishing the World Intellectual Property Organisation (July 1967).
"Personal Information" means any information or opinion, whether true or not, about a person who
identified or whose identity can reasonably be established, and not limited to information in a material form.
"Platform" means the "Worksorted" online software platform located at the Website.
"User Content" means any Content shared via, or submitted or uploaded to, the
by a User of the Website.
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Application of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the Website, who are not registered users of the
Platform. By visiting, viewing, browsing, accessing or otherwise using the Website, you
agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Description of Website
- The Website is dedicated to promoting the use of the Platform, which is a advice business management
directed for use by financial service providers and related businesses.
- The use of the Platform by registered users is governed by terms and conditions which are separate to
and Conditions, and can be viewed at https://worksorted.com/terms_of_use
If you wish to use the Platform and become a registered user, please visit worksorted.com for more information.
We shall handle any Personal Information about you received by us in relation to the
incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
- Your Obligations
- Your access to, and use of, the Website, is subject to all conditions specified in these Terms and
- You warrant to Worksorted that you shall not:
You must comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the use of the Website and you are solely
your conduct in the course of using the Website.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with, or obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to,
Website or any
Content through hacking, use of automated devices, scripts or bots, or other
- Scrape or otherwise obtain any data from the Website for any purpose or use any Content to spam
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, or with any other
Website, including by transmission of viruses, malware or any code or other conduct of a
- Intellectual Property
- The Intellectual Property in the Website and all Content ("Website
exclusively owned and controlled by Worksorted and/or our third party affiliates, licensors and/or
protected by Australian and international law governing intellectual property rights. The Website IP
Worksorted’s exclusive property throughout the world in perpetuity.
- You are not permitted to save, download, reproduce, display, copy, alter, conceal, adapt, perform,
broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit any Website IP unless you have the express prior written
us. Any unauthorised use of Website IP by you is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- Except for liability in relation to breach of any implied condition, warranty or guarantee including
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) the exclusion of which from a contract would contravene
cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void ("Non Excludable
use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and to the
by law, we exclude our liability to you for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on
(including all Content), however incurred (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract,
or otherwise), including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost
resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting
this Website or the Content.
- Worksorted is not responsible in any way for:
- User Content or other material that is created, or otherwise appears via the
does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of
the Website; and
- Hyperlinks to third-party web services or host third-party information or content on the
content is the responsibility of its author, and Worksorted does not endorse or represent the
- Subject to the application of any Non Excludable Conditions, Users hereby release Worksorted from all
Worksorted is not responsible nor liable for any injury, illness, direct or indirect damage, loss
reputational or otherwise) or consequential, exemplary or aggravated damages arising from:
- The use of, or inability to use, the Website by Users;
- Any User Content that is created, or otherwise appears, via the Website;
- Any failure by Worksorted or other third parties to provide any information, service, feature or
the Website; and
- Use of third-party services (including any sharing to third-party websites) in conjunction with
- Users hereby acknowledge and confirm that they are on notice of Worksorted’s disclaimer of warranties
of liability set forth in this clause or elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions ("Disclaimers
Limitations") and expressly agree to these Disclaimers and Limitations as a condition of
As a further condition of using the Website, you must indemnify Worksorted against all quantifiable and
loss and/or damage suffered by Worksorted (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract,
or otherwise) as a direct result you breaching a term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Jurisdiction & Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of
Australia without giving effect to any conflict of laws principle applicable in other jurisdictions. Any
action or dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions or relating to the use of the Platform will
exclusively in the Supreme Court of Victoria or applicable lower court, and Users agree to submit to the
jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating such claims.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to
illegal or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other
Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such provisions had never